Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day Two: Complete.

woo hoo, done with day one & day two of this juice cleanse! 
yesterday was difficult, the lack of coffee was hard. that is more so because i love coffee, and i mean i LOVE coffee. i don't get affected by caffeine much, so my energy levels were good throughout the day. today, however, is my longest day of the week. i am on campus from 8 am until 9 pm. needless to say, this may be my most difficult day. i took all six of my juices with me & i am prepared for this long day with my brita waterbottle so i stay hydrated, my green tea for when i need warmth & some other flavor, & my juicy juices. 

drinks yesterday:
rainbow sherbet: was so yummy. it was a tad tart at first, but the lemon and pineapple was delish together. i am excited for friday when i get that again!
green machine: good good again, it was one of my favorite from monday, so glad i still enjoy it.
for the love of kale: i was a tad bit nervous about this one since it looked just like pearfect from monday which was the death of me. butttt, i was pleasantly surprised when i drank it. 

mood & hunger: i stayed pretty good throughout the day. i enjoyed the day, work went well & both the mindy project & new girl were on last night, so those and green tea kept me busy and happy :D i wasn't very hungry throughout the day, however i do miss the taste of coffee, the taste of veggies (not juiced), and chewing food!

No comments: