Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day One: Complete.

day one is done! yahoo! 
now i am halfway done with day two and let me tell you, it isn't getting easier. i am trying to keep busy and stay motivated but it is difficult. drinking lots of water and an extra glass of green tea helps but the mental dilemma is difficult with not chewing anything. 

drinks yesterday: 
rise & shine: i loved it, it was tart and sweet. i kept my second one for a "dessert" after dinner
pearfect:was horrible, disgusting, too too much ginger. that one needs some tweeking. 
green machine: was good, light, crisp. almost reminded me of bananas, which was weird.

mood & hunger: i was doing well almost all day. i was a tad tired, but i also had school at 8 am and classes all day, so not much more tired than the usual monday. my hunger level stayed low and i consistently drank my drink every 2-3 hours depending on when i was hungry, or thirsty. i am excited for this to play out try all of the flavors. :D

No comments: