Thursday, February 7, 2013

coffee obsessed.

...may be an understatement. coffee is delicious, it is wonderful warm, cold, in my mug & in my belly. coffee is marvelous! of course, when i started with this addiction, starbucks super sugary, super creamy drinks were a large contributor. but since my taste buds matured (my mom always says that, silly woman) and i have been aware of my lactose intolerance, i love love love coffee without all that added nonsense. 
 


after my coffee pot died, i was taking a stroll through Costco, and this lovely keurig was there. how could i resist? i had previously researched them and just couldn't deal with paying that much for a coffee pot & then having to buy the pods. well Costco, winner yet again, put a handy dandy reusable coffee filter in the box. i love it because i'm a tad finicky about fresh coffee, and i typically drink 2-3 cups in the morning, some in the late morning, afternoon, and some at night. so needless to say, i spent large amounts of time wasting coffee, and throwing out gross stuff, simply to remake the exact same thing.



coffee is an integral part of my mornings, especially when i have to wake up at 6, and a way to do that with little calories, lots of deliciousness, and a much needed non dairy element, my coffee concoction takes place. i add 1 packet of truvia (occasionally) and about 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk! now have a wonderful day lovelies & let me enjoy my coffee :D 




stay warm & drink lots (of coffee that is ;) )

No comments: