Monday, March 18, 2013

buffalo cauliflower.

I have seen a few posts on pinterest about buffalo cauliflower and I have been wanting to do it for awhile. My mom and I played around with it, but finally decided on a healthier recipe. I love spice, and especially buffalo sauce, so this recipe was something I knew I had to try. It was absolutely delicious and I promise it is easy and is a great appetizer, lunch, side, or snack. 
 


[serves 3]
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 Tbsp Frank's Red Hot Sauce 
- Olive Oil Pam 






Cut the head of cauliflower into pieces. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spread caulfilower out on a parchment paper lined pan. Lightly spray cauliflower with Olive Oil Pam and bake in oven for 35 minutes, or until lightly browned. Toss with 3 Tbsp of Buffalo Sauce & serve. 
Final Stats [per serving]: 
Calories: 53
Fat: 0 g
Carbs: 10 g
Protein: 4 g
Fiber: 5 g

No comments: