Friday, March 22, 2013

breakfast sandwich.

 My mom and I love breakfast sandwiches. There is just something so sweet about a perfectly cooked egg, the runny yolk, an everything bagel [thin] and just the right amount of sandwich meat. They are super easy, convenient, and a healthy option when you still want to feel full. This breakfast sandwich is one of my favorite, so I decided to share it.
 

- 1 egg 
- 1 bagel thin [everything] 
- 1 campari tomato
- 3 slices Healthy One's black forest ham 







Pop the bagel thin in the toaster. While that is toasting, heat a medium pan over medium heat. Lightly spray with Pam and crack egg. Next to the egg, lay the slices of ham in the pan to warm them. Slice the tomato and lay it on your toasted bagel thin. I added 1 tsp of dijon mustard for flavor. Then flip egg, and lightly cook that side. Top bagel thin with ham and egg & enjoy!
Final Stats: 
Calories: 211
Fat: 6 g
Carbs: 27 g
Protein: 16 g
Fiber: 6 g

No comments: