Monday, March 11, 2013

breakfast burrito.

waking up this morning was quite the fete. after the time change & losing an hour of partying (as my dad says), i was quite groggy. obviously, i started my morning with my cup of coffee, but then had to decide what would be my filling and energy giving breakfast. i have an immense amount of eggs at my house, & i mean immense, 5 dozen to be exact. so eggs was what i decided on my protein source. i got to thinking, while staring inside my fridge, and a breakfast burrito is what i decided on. 
 
- 3 egg whites
- 1 80 calorie tortilla 
- 1 cup or handful spinach
- 3 campari tomatoes 







heat a pan over medium heat. lightly spray with pam, add the chopped tomatoes & spinach. let it cook down till the spinach is fully soft. then add your three egg whites. cook all the way through, serve in a tortilla, burrito style, & enjoy. i served mine with sriracha drizzled across the top, but it would be just as delicious plain, with salsa, or any other topping.
final stats: 
calories: 160
fat: 3 g
carbs: 26 g
protein: 25 g
fiber: 14 g
have a happy monday :D

No comments: